1. IntroductionThis statement discloses the information practices for the atum3D website, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared. In general, you can visit atum3D on the internet without telling us who you are and without giving any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you to better serve you.
2. Personal InformationYou may choose to give us personal information in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us information, such as your name and address or e-mail address, to correspond with you or to provide you with our products. You may give us a description of your education and work experience in connection with a job opening at atum3D that you wish to be considered for. Other information such as your IP address, web server, operating system, log in details and pages visited can also be collected when you visit the atum3D website. We intend to let you know how we will use such information before we collect it from you; if you tell us that you do not want us to use this information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your requests or for any other purposes, we will respect your wishes.
The following paragraphs describe in more detail how atum3D may use your personal information. atum3D is the controller of your personal data. We may transfer your personal data to recipients only when it is necessary for services we provide you or when it is required by law. These recipients may be any third party within the atum3D group or other third parties (both within and outside of the EU/EEA area). Where required by law, atum3D is also obligated to provide information to external parties such as but not limited to, the Police Authorities, the Financial Supervisory Authorities and the Tax Agencies. Transfers of personal data outside of the European Economic Area may take place only if an adequate level of personal data protection is ensured. Providing us with your personal data is voluntary, however this may be necessary to enable us to provide you with products or services.
We respect your right of access to and the right to rectify your personal data.
3. Marketing UseThe information you provide to atum3D through the website may be used by atum3D for marketing purposes, which include amongst other things, market and client analysis, business assessments and development, and the promotion of products and services or events. Before we use it, however, we will offer you the opportunity to choose whether or not to have your information used in this way. You can always request the blocking of your information for these purposes.
Your use of this website may be monitored by atum3D. The resulting information may be used by atum3D for its internal business purposes or in accordance with the rules of any applicable regulatory authority or governmental body.
4. Information Security and QualityWe intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its quality. We implement appropriate measures and processes to help us to keep your information secure and to maintain its quality.
5. Supplementing InformationFrom time to time we may supplement information you give us via the atum3D website with information from other sources, such as information validating your address or other available information about businesses. This is to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect and to help us provide a better service.
If you want to receive more information about the personal data processed by atum3D or if you want to request the correction of incorrect or misleading information or request the blocking of direct marketing, please submit a corresponding request in writing to atum3D.
6. CookiesWe sometimes collect non-identifiable information from visits to our website. For example, we measure visitor activity on the atum3D website, but we do so in ways that keep the information non-identifiable. atum3D may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service.
We collect the information we mentioned in the previous paragraphs through the use of various technologies, including "cookies". A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer but not you.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into the secure areas of our website.
These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites. This helps us to improve the way that our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below. Some of our cookies are session cookies (these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you close your browser) and some are persistent cookies (these are stored on your computer until they expire or you remove them):
|Strictly necessary cookies||Functional cookies||Analytical cookies|
*There can be multiple SessionPersistence cookies running at the same time
Services requiring enabled cookies
Please be aware that restricting cookies may have an impact on the functionality of our websites. Some of our services, including logging into our secured area, require cookies in your browser to view and use them.
How to disable cookies in your browser