atum3D Operator Station enables operators to conveniently prepare print jobs for DLP Stations. Our MAGS AI technology takes an entirely new approach to creating support structures, allowing you to simply select the surface where you don't want support scarring. Add an intuitive user interface and touchscreen support and preparing a print job has never been easier. Operator Station features model scaling and duplication, as well as a single-click 'Fill Platform' option. Select your preference balancing detail and speed with the Print Setting dialogue and Surface Smoothness Optimisation (SSO) option.
Mark, Adjust & Generate Supports
Mark the part's surface most important for your result. MAGS AI orientates the part to keep it support-free and automatically adds the necessary structure.
EFFICIENCY IN A SINGLE CLICK
Either duplicate to create a specific number of parts or let Operator Station fill up the Build Platform in the most efficient way possible in a single click.
Our intuitive interface is free of any unnecessary buttons unrelated to the task at hand. If you prefer entering exact values for adjustments, we’ve included Numeric Mode.
ONLINE RESIN CATALOG
Operator Station includes a comprehensive online catalogue of resin-specific presets, which allows you to take full advantage of the open resin platform.
SURFACE SMOOTHNESS OPTIMISATION (SSO)
Surface Smoothness Optimisation reduces stair-stepping effects by adjusting the individual lighting time at the micron level by using proprietary algorithms.
During the slicing process, our algorithms optimally translate print jobs to atum3D hardware and firmware taking into account resin properties printer calibration data.
CHOOSE YOUR EDITION
Operator Station Professional Edition offers fast and convenient printjob preparation. Creator Edition adds extensive settings control for expert use, such as developing novel build materials or application fine-tuning.
- Operator Station offers exceptionally fast and easy printjob preparation.
- Efficient preparation of your print jobs in seconds
- Intuitive user interface with touch screen support
- Mark the part’s most important surface to keep it support-free; MAGS AI adjusts the orientation and generates supports
- Duplicate models or fill the build platform for maximum efficiency
- Print Settings dialogue allows you to balance speed and detail
- Surface Smoothness Optimisation offers micron-level smoothing
- Slicing Preview lets you check the print result in advance
- Accuracy-optimising algorithms result in reliable consistency
- Online resin catalogue with downloadable build material presets
- Full material and DLP Station settings control (Creator edition)